Tuesday 25 September 2012

Seduction of my mom

My mother Lalitha is a 45 year old Widow. My father died of Cirrosis last year. My mother is a beautiful woman with a full body. She has a curvaveous breasts and I have had a chance to see her nipples which were dark in color.
Her hips are curved and her stomach is bulging a little. The best part is her Bottoms, her ass. They must be atleast 45 in size and they flare out into the petticoat. My mother wears only saree and she looks very beautiful in the saree.
I have fell in love with her about 14 years ago and I have been masturbating fantasising about her. My father was a drunkard and I used to save my mom Lalitha from him every day night from beatings, harsh words and she would look
at me with great pride and I slowly became her saviour. Slowly I started nurturing my love for her, my Lalitha and I never could look at any girl or woman other than my own mother. She had become my Lover, and I was desperate to convey my feelings to her.
My fantasies were to see my mother undress in front of me and sleep in my room. My fantasies also were of our marriage and she will be my wife and I her husband. We would also produce many babies and my mother, Lalitha will become mother to my children.
All this came to the stage when one night we both were alone in the home I went to her room and woke her up. She woke in a daze and I walked her to my room. As soon as we reached our room I pulled her to me and tried to kissed her on the cheeks and started pulling her saree.
My mother suddenly realised what was happenning and tried to pull away. I was completely out of control and I pulled her to me and started squeezing her breasts. She was breathless and her saree had come off when I pulled her saree
fully so that she stood in front of me only in Blouse and Petticoat. I just stood back and looked her over. Here was my 45 year old mother in front of me in only minimum clothes and she looked so beautiful. I pushed to the bed and fell on her.
My mom was struggling fiercely. I pushed her petticoat up and exposed her thighs. Mom's thighs were very thick and very soft. I just could stop any more and I put my fingers to her panties and pulled it forcibly.
My mother was crying out " Rathan I am your mother you should not do this it is not correct. It is sinful, no son will do this with his mother. My body is not for you. " I told her " Mother I love you, I love you not only physically I am in love you as a person.
I want to give you life, you have suffered a lot when that beast my father was alive. Now since he is dead, I am the man of this house and you are my woman." Lalitha suddenly looked up and said" Rathan do you love me ? I thought you only want my body.
I feel it is not correct. I don't want to spoil you at this young age you could marry a girl of your age" I laughed and I said " Amma I cant feel any thing for any other woman except you, Everyday I think of you and I masturbate I have been doing this for last 14 years.
I love you Lalitha, my mother. If you reject me I will not do anything but I will never have a girl or woman in my life. It is my mistake that I have fallen in love with my own mother. I should had sense to see that my mother will never love me.
Lalitha my mother immediately with tears in her eyes said " no Rathan that is not true I love you. Only thing is I was loving you as my son. Now I have to think and see how our relationship will change if we sleep together."
"Amma I will give you a good life. I will always take care of you I will love you no husband will love his wife." Rathan I don't know why I am so lucky, I find you attractive and I also feel somethings but is it correct ?"
I left her there dejected and she walked away from me to her room. Next few days we spent the time in the home in great tension. I could sense that she wanted to discuss the issue bothering us but she was having the courage to talk to me.
Slowly as the things thawed my mother again started talking with me and I also responded in kind. I started buying sarees for her when ever I came back from travel etc. She would always appreciate and drape herself in the saree
and show it to me and ask me How she looked ? I always would answer " You look beautiful ". As this continued one day she asked " Rathan I am bored being in the home always I would like you to take me to a movie. " I said why not ? Which movie ?
She said she would like to go to MG Road Theatre. I was secretly thrilled, we landed in a part sex movie. In this movie a young guy will be seduced by a older woman and he becomes her lover. The lady's role was handled by a middle aged woman.
I liked the woman since she resembles my mother in built and looks. We went to the movie and as we sat through I found that mother was thoroughly enjoying the movie and she was sharing the dialogs with me and would laugh with me
and occasionally put her hand on my legs and squeeze. As the interval came she thanked me for bringing her to such a nice movie. I brought a Fanta and some chips. We ate the chips and shared the bottle of Fanta.
I was secretly happy to drinking from the same bottle and share it with my mother. In one scene as the Woman finally succeeds in seducing the boy I was thrilled to see the scene. The woman let her hair loose and as she walks to boy sitting on her bed.
She says " Want to see what I have hidden from you ? and she removes her saree. My erection started paining me and at the same time I could adjust since mom was sitting beside me. The woman goes to the boy and kisses him
and pulls him on top of her and the scenes only shows the boy lying in between her massive legs and she pulling her petticoat up and up. After the movie Mother suggested that we should eat outside and then go home. I liked the idea and we went to the hotel.
We ate the food and then while we were going back Mom said let us do some shopping. We went to alankar plaza and there I went inside into one of the saree shops. Mom picked up a few sarees and asked me how they looked
I did not like any of her selections and picked up a nice looking saree gray in color and very thin that it was almost transparent. Mother looked at the saree and then laughingly said " If I wear that saree the whole street will be behind me " I said you could wear it only in the home.
She looked at me a odd way and said " Yeah I could wear it in the home and you will be there to see me ". I bought her three different colored saree like the gray one and gave it her. I bought her a gold necklace and there itself presented it to her.
She told me you may present this to me in home and gave it back to me. When we reached home I changed my clothing and waited in my room in anticipation of the consummation of my dreams with my mother. My mother Lalitha came a little later into my room.
I looked at her with interest she was wearing the saree I had bought for her and she looked very sexy. As she had told me it was very thin and transparent that her body was very nicely visible. I picked up the necklace and " will you accept this now ?"
She said " I will if my lover puts it on me personally " I walked to her and she turned her back to me and stood in front of the mirror. I put it around her neck and tied the catch. Then I just put my hands on her back and caressed her.
She was moaning and she pushed her enormous ass against me. My cock was already erect and it became even more distended when my mother's ass started wriggling against my pant. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed.
They were so soft and fluffy that they kept slipping away. I put my hand around my mother and pulled her tightly to me. My mother stared at me in the mirror as I cupped her breasts. She shouted " lower Rathan move your hands lower, touch my cunt.
I moved my hands lower and pushed them inside her petticoat and into the inviting cleft between her legs. Mother gasped and " Rathan take me and fuck me like I have never been before and she turned towards me and hugged me.
I kissed her madly. She passionately returned my kiss and opened her mouth. She removed her saree slowly and I impatiently pushed her to the bed and moved her petticoat up till her panties were exposed. I put my hand to the band of her panties and pulled it down.
She " Hurry I cant wait any longer " She groaned and spread her legs invitingly for me. I moved between my mother thighs till my cock hung directly over her sweet cunt. I kissed her boobs and then her lips which parted to admit my tongue.
I clung to her and kissed her with rising passion. Mom put her hands to my ass and pushed me against her and she also rised her hips. I started trying to aim my cock to her cunt hole she stopped me saying let me do this.
She took my enormous cock in both hand and positioned it exactly to her cunt hole and said " Push now " I slammed immediately. " Rathan " She screamed while I was having the heavenly feeling of having penetrated the tight pussy in a single thrust.
Mom's eyes bulged as I rammed fully into her and could feel the expansion of her pussy muscles. Slowly I reached the walls of her womb and started stretching them as I pushed further. My mother Lalitha was thrashing and trembling madly
" fuck me Rathan fuck me like a sooley, I am your whore I am your slut. I plunged deeper and deeper reaching the entrance of her womb the very place where I had taken birth. I knew what I was doing and I also knew the implications.
The implications of sex between a mature man and a fertile woman. It can only be pregnancy for the woman. I was thrilled by the prospect that from our love there could a family. The excitement was heightened by knowing that my cock
was immersed in the cunt of own mother and I was ruing the fact that I should have fucked her a long time ago. I could not hold any longer and I started spurting my sperm into her fertile canal. She also orgasmed at the same time and as she held me tightly
I was filling her womb with my baby making juices. After the last spurts of my sperm emptied into my mother's pussy I pulled out my cock and examined myself wonderingly. Mother looking at me strangely asked me" what are you thinking
" I lit up a cigarette and puffing satisfactorily I pulled my mother Lalitha to me and said " I cant believe what has happened just now " We have fucked and I have become your lover." She contentendly purred into my ears
"I am your mother and your lover, I also cant believe that it was so good, I love you. " I hugged her and finished the cigarette and started cuddling her. Slowly sleep overcame me and I fell asleep with my mother in my arms.

9 comments:

  1. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some sexy books at fun2readbooks where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mother, I would also like to fuck your Mother nicely, comfortably along with you, if you permit. Send me your fucking photos please,obliged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Mother, i would also like to fuck your mother comfortably if you permit. Send me your fucking photographs with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy mom stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice story..
    for kannada sex stories, visit
    http://www.rasikathegalu.in

    ReplyDelete